1. Measure your wrist using a measuring tape or a string and a ruler.
2. Since stainless steel and brass are non-expandable material, you will want to add about 1,5 cm or more to the length previously measured depending how fitted you want your bracelet to be.
1. Measure the lower part of your neck with a measuring tape or use a string and a ruler.
2. Add 4 to 10 cm to your neck measurement to calculate your minimum recommended chain length. Your necklace should be loose on your neck and not too tight. E.g. Usually I wear a 38-40 cm long necklace, and the lower part of my neck is 34cm.
1. Measure the narrowest part of your ankle (under your ankle bones) and add 1 or 2 cm extra for comfort. You can use a measuring tape or a string and a ruler.
2. Select the closest option to the size of you anklet (not the size of your ankle), or leave a note with the desire size when you check out.
1. Measure a belt you have at home that suits you well. If you don't have any, measure your waist or hip, depending on where do want to wear your belt, with a measuring tape or use a string and a ruler.
2. Select the closest option to the size of your belt.
1. Measure your under bust girth with a measuring tape or use a string and a ruler.
2. Select the option that suits you best.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you can't find the right size for you, or if you have any doubts. All bodies are different and that is awesome! I'd be glad to make the perfect accessory for you.